Types of Bean Bag Chairs
A bean bag chair is a sealed bag which filled with dried beans. Conversely the material used in making them usually depend on the choice of the makers of the bean bags chairs. Mail goal of a bean bag is giving its users a maximum comfort. Bean bags chairs come in various shapes, sizes and fillings. Apart from being comfortable, they are also exciting, fun and less expensive compared to other furniture such as sofas. Below are different types of bean bag chairs according to shapes, sizes and fillings.
Types of Bean Bags According to Shape
· Round bean bags – These are the most common type of bean bag chairs .They are shaped like a ball and can be put in a room for resting and enjoying activities such as watching movies and playing video games.
· Square bean bags – Square bean bag chairs are the uncommon type but can easily be found in the market. This type of bean bag chairs is cubed in shape and works more like an ottoman for foot rest.
· Game chairs – Game bean bag chairs are usually round in shape and wide at the bottom but narrows in towards the endpoint.
· Novelty bean bags – This type of bean bags usually fall under the category of kids’ bean bags and assume the shape of anything from flowers and animals to footballs, etc.
· Elongated large bean bags – As the name suggests, this type of bean bags is elongated and is large in size.
Types of Bean Bags According to Sizes
· Kids/Youth Bean Bags – The bean bags in this category are usually small in size and mainly for the children up to 4’6” tall. The circumference of these bean bags is approximately 110 to 120 inches.
· Large/Teen Bean Bags – These bean bag chairs are specifically made for young adults up to 5’2’’ tall or children who may need bigger space for growth. The circumference of these bean bag chairs is approximately 130 to 140 inches.
· Extra Large Bean Bags – Extra Large Bean Bags are meant for adults who are up to 6’ tall. The circumference of these bean bag chairs is around 140 to 150 inches. They are the most preferred and best choice for most adults.
· Double Extra Large Bean Bags – These types of bean bag chairs are very huge in size. Those are mainly for the adults up to 6’5’’ tall. Their circumference is around 170 to 180 inches. The size is surprisingly big and may surpass your expectations of a bean bag.
Types of Bean Bags According to Fillings
· Polystyrene beads – These are small beads that move and shift easily. The beads are lightweight, giving the bean bag chairs the ability to provide maximum comfort in any position that you desire.
· Shredded foam filler – Bean bags that have been made with shredded foam filler contain polyurethane foam which is a cushion.
Maximum comfort can be achieved from various types of incredible bean bag chairs. Bean bag chairs are usually made for the younger generation. But there are also some wonderful bean bag chair models even for adults.
Top Selling Bean Bag Chairs of 2018
Tags: bean bag chairs, bean bags, types of bean bag chairs
Categorised in: Bean Bag Chairs